Tuesday, September 24, 2013

/Preview/ From the Mail and Other Places


I got new stuff recently.


Yesterday in the mail, more new lenses arrived.I'm excited to try these as I got different colors this time.


These Missha products arrived just this morning. The delivery was super quick.


I went to Marshall's the other day and saw this. It had to come home with me. The price wasn't too bad, it was about $17. I'm looking forward to wearing it when it gets cooler.


I also found hese heels yesterday. I went to Forever 21 on a whim as they were having another 50% off sale items deal. I tried them on and immediately liked them. Their sale price was $18.99 and because of the promotion, the total ended up being $9.50 or so.

That's all for now. Reviews on the new lenses and cosmetics will eventually come to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment