Tuesday, January 14, 2014

/Announcement/ A Slow Down

Hello. I know posts have been few and far between for those of you who check this blog...maybe occasionally. I've just got some news: I'll be in school for the next three months. I'm currently in a university library as I type this minute.


hello. i'm obviously doing homework.

At any rate, this is going to be my excuse for the lack of posts. I do have a lot to put up (in categories such as hair, lips, nails, lenses, skincare), though, and in an effort to maintain/increase production of such things, I'll be minimizing the elaborate, superfluous writing that detracts from the content of a post, particularly pertaining to a review. So....yeah. Less words and better/concise criteria with about the same amount of pictures. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment