Wednesday, March 12, 2014

/Hair/ Touch-up'd

After the Clairol hair color faded, my roots were visible again and I figured it was time to dye my hair again. I picked up the L'Oreal hi-lift ash brown (in depth-review here!) again.


I knew that this would be good to cover my roots and I happened to have a coupon for a L'Oreal hair dye. Here's the results two days after coloring:




no visible roots~

I really like this hair dye because it performs well and is available at a nice price. Even though my hair isn't really an ash brown, I'm pleased that it's a medium-light brown shade that isn't brassy and looks rather natural. The only complaints I have are that it irritated my scalp a little and had a very strong, slightly tear-inducing chemical scent. Overall, good to lighten dark hair, especially dark and thick hair like mine, in one step.

No comments:

Post a Comment