Monday, April 21, 2014

/Make-up/ Daiso False Eyelash Set No. 167


this was purchased by me.

Whenever I go to the Daiso store, I find it so difficult to resist the false eyelashes. The selection is enormous. The price is so cheap. I bought these lashes a few months ago and I've been wearing them recently. Let's take a closer look!

Like most of the goods sold at Daiso, these cost $1.50. I chose this particular set because it contained 2 sets of lashes and I was looking for a design that would give me the look of long lashes. The description on the box says these are natural looking as well being a straight type. I had no idea what straight type of lashes were so I googled it and found out about them here. Here are the instructions found on the back of the box:


The lashes feature alternating long, medium, and short eyelashes on a thin black band. This set happens to be made out of polyester.


a better view of the falsies


more close up

The Daiso eyelashes didn't come with glue, but that was fine because I had my own (I use the clear Duo adhesive).
Let's see what these look like on the eyelashes. Here are my plain eyelashes after doing shadow and liner (I'm also wearing the GEO flower plum lenses):


Then I put on one pair of lashes


I like how the falsies flare out at the end, making my outer lashes look really long. Here are both my eyes with the lashes:


lovely

I really like the way these falsies make my eyelashes look naturally elongated. When I wear them it doesn't look fake, they're hardly noticeable.


looks like my own lashes




lashes in action

Now, compared to the other Daiso false eyelashes I reviewed, these are a lot more comfortable. They're not the most comfortable lashes I've ever worn, but they're so much better than the other Daiso lashes. These feel light and don't irritate my eyes as much. I definitely like. Even though I don't wear false eyelashes often, I think this set could be used daily for a realistic look that opens the eyes.

Overview
likes
.afforadable
.relatively comfortable
.natural-looking
.comes with two pairs of lashes

dislikes
.still not the most comfortable lashes I've ever worn
.might b difficult to find

bright young person loves it

this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment