Sunday, July 6, 2014

/Announcement/ Starting a Diet

Hello. I have another quick announcement before I start reviewing again. Soo...I'm going on a diet. I remember many years ago when I was in high school and I went to the see the doctor, the nurse weighed me at 136 lbs./ 61.7 kg. I was scared and embarrassed...That was probably the heaviest I've ever been (but I can't say for sure because I never liked to weigh myself). To be honest I don't think I've ever formally been on a diet, I've just changed my eating habits over the years and incorporated more exercise into my daily routine. Right now I'm at 118 lbs/ 53.5 kg with a BMI of 20.9, which is in the normal range. Over the course of 7 years I've lost about 18 lbs./ 8 kg. It was really strange for me last year because I suddenly lost a lot of weight, like 10 lbs., within 2 weeks. This really gave me the confidence and motivation to lose a little more weight. Ideally, I would like to be at 100 lbs./45.3 kg, but then my BMI would be getting into the unhealthy range...so anything under 50 kg. will be my goal for now (that would be anything 110 lbs. or less).


I don't look terrible in this full body selfie..at least I don't think so. If there's one thing that I would really like to make lean it would definitely be my calves. I'm quite sure I inherited them from my mom...which upsets me...and no matter what I do they always stay so big. TT^TT.
There's not much I can do about them...but I'll try stuff like this, especially long distance running again. I've also been doing exercises on the Blogilates youtube channel. The exercises are easy to follow and to do anywhere so I've been trying to do them everyday.

So I just wanted to share this news with whoever comes across this blog (and any dedicated readers) and record my progress. Here are my starting stats:

Weight: 118 lbs
BMI: 20.9
Current routine: 30-45 minutes everyday of running/dancing/Blogilates

I don't know what else to put at the moment (the type of food and how much I eat?), but I'll aim to update weekly. Also, any post relating to diets in the future will have the title..."Diet".
That's all I wanted to let you know. Thank you (*U*)/

No comments:

Post a Comment