Sunday, July 27, 2014

/Diet/ A Late Update

Oh my God~! I haven't made a post in a while...I've been busy and distracted (and a whole lot of lazy), but here's a two week update on how my diet's been going. Spoiler: it's going terrible. Anyway, my boyfriend visited me last week so I had a difficult time trying stay on track with being selective with what I ate and how much I exercised. When I did have some time to myself I did some Blogilates workouts for legs. Here are my two faves/the easiest I've found to do without any equipment or running around:






I wonder if it would've been easier if I made a playlist; at least I can just use this post to have access to these workouts all in one place...anyway, I enjoy (!!!) following these videos and I think they're really helped with sculpting my legs.
Helpful tip of the week: keep a food diary! I make mine more of a list, but do it daily and record the things you eat and drink as well as your weight to keep track of your progress and see which foods help you lose weight the most. It also helps you eat less because eating less means you have less to remember to record at the end of the day. (This is something I've been doing for the past six years.)

Stats
.Weight: 119 lb. /54 kg last week, 120 lbs./54 kg this week
.BMI: 21.3
.Current routine: Blogilates! 30 minutes of running, soup dinners with salad, smaller portioned meals, less sugar/sweets
Goals: I'd like to get down to 117 lb...like by the end of the week. Let's see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment