Friday, August 22, 2014

/Diet/ Weeks 5 & 6

Hello~ It's time for another diet update. I know it's a little late, I'm so off schedule with posting and I'm very sorry. I should really be doing more reviews (they're on the way~!), but I want to get this done before I procrastinate anymore. So during week 5 of my diet, I was in Chicago for a wedding and to see my boyfriend. That wasn't the best week for me because I only seriously exercised once and I ate so many foods at weird times...It was a difficult time for me to stay on track. The week I came back, I had to recover and I'm just starting to progress on my weight loss.

I've been doing Blogilates daily and drinking more water again. I feel better nowadays ^^. A new thing I've been doing is using a weight recording app. I started using Kiloku and it's been very helpful with helping me see how well I'm doing on losing weight.


weight tracking!

I don't usually weigh myself everyday, but I started to do so recently in order to get an accurate view on my progress. I'm glad my graph has finally started to go down. (๑╹◡╹๑)
I also believe that since I started incorporating more soup (well, liquids in general) in my diet I've been able to lose more weight. My skin is feeling the benefits as well and it's not as dry anymore.

Stats
.Weight: 120 lb/54.4 kg week 5, 119 lb/54 kg week 6
.BMI: 21.3/21.1
.Current routine: still doing Blogilates, 30 minutes of jogging everyday, drinking lots of water, getting back to food journaling, I need to eat smaller portions especially for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment