Sunday, September 14, 2014

/Diet/ Weeks 8 & 9

The last two weeks haven't been great for me and my diet has suffered. Let's just say it's been difficult despite my exercising efforts and attempts to monitor what I've been eating. I have been drinking a lot of water, though, which I'm happy about. Another thing I'm proud of is doing 2-3 Blogilates workouts a day. I just need to manage my meals and snacks better...

During difficult times in a diet, when you end up doing things that totally sabotage what you've been working so hard for, it's nice to have support and inspiration to continue from other people. Friends, family, internet communities are great sources for motivation. I particularly like going on Twitter and looking at posts with the #diet or #ダイエット because it gives me the aspiration to achieve my goals. I just need to work harder...


oh, no~~ xOx


Stats
.Weight: 119 lb./54 kg
.BMI: 21.1
.Current Routine: More Blogilates per day, finally eating more salad, drinking more water
Goals: I want to try and follow the Blogilates calendar, smaller portioned meals/snacks, healthier food options, more cardio!

No comments:

Post a Comment