Thursday, November 27, 2014

/Announcement/ Black Friday 2014


It's that time again for the holiday shopping to begin! It's not really official and...it can be a bit terrifying to brave the crowds, especially here in the U.S. I know I had a round-up of links last year for any readers interested in finding great deals online. Here are my shopping picks for this year!

.Make-up
Missha is having another 40% off sale on everything. This would be a great time to try any make-up or skincare that you've been interested in. Since the 40% off discount applies to sets too you can save even more! Shipping is free over $40.

Etude House has a new global website! Now you can order directly from them and receive points for your purchases that can later be redeemed as coupons. Anyway, they have 3 promotions right now: 15% off when you order through PayPal, special gifts when you spend over $30 (make-up remover duo) and over $50 (15% off coupon), and a free deluxe sample sized Collagen Moistfull cream when you purchase a full-sized cream. All of these events end on 11/30 (Korean time! Get your order in at least a day ahead!). The only downside is that there's no free shipping T-T.

.Skin
Kiehl's is having a special promo this holiday season, much like every year, they're offering $20 off purchases of $65+ with the code Jolly. I quite like a few products, mostly the Midnight Recovery Concentrate and their moisturizers, and now would be a great time to stock up on these essentials. Free shipping with $50 purchase.

Innisfree is a Korean brand I've learned about recently, after watching Pony's beauty videos on youtube and I'm really interested in trying some things. Their philosophy is based on natural solutions for skin concerns. Most of the ingredients from their products are sourced from Jeju Island in Korea. I discovered they have a global website and there are so many promos going on right now. Check them out here. The products are reasonably priced and there many skincare & make-up sets to try a few things at once. I'm most excited that there's free shipping over $50 which I think ends on 12/1.

.Circle Lenses
EyeCandy's has a Pre-Black Friday (ends tonight!), Black Friday through the weekend, and Cyber Monday sale (more details here). A nice variety of popular lenses, make-up, and skincare items are discounted and it's all free shipping!

Pinky Paradise is having 50% off select lenses for Black Friday (I previously posted about it). Shipping is around $6, though, but it's still a good deal.

Clothes
For some reason I find myself dreaming about the American Apparel sale. Maybe it's the way promoted it and it got me super hyped (biggest sale ever?), but I know I want to get something from there. The quality of their clothing is great, I wear t-shirts from them that are 7 years old, and I like that everything is sweatshop free. I think they make a lot of classic, basic clothes that look amazing.

Well, that's my list for this year. Sorry I posted so late about the sales this year...most of them last until Monday evening, if not longer, so you can access them for a few days. If you want to see more beauty/skincare deals happening online, please check out this website and this one. Happy shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment