Sunday, November 9, 2014

/Diet/ Weeks 13 & 14

Time for my twice weekly diet progress report! I'm back on track with exercising, not necessarily eating right, though. I've been drinking so much water (back to the sparkling mineral water which is very filling)...Also, I started drinking a fiber supplement daily. The one I'm drinking is from Trader Joe's and it's not that expensive, about $7/tub. It lasts me about two months or so.


I like this fiber drink because it's made of natural ingredients. It's just plantago husks which really help to clean out the body from the inside.


Anyway, I haven't really lost that much weight since my last update. I think I need to change what I eat & portion better, which is what I keep saying. I just have to do it. In work out news, I started following the Blogilates for Beginners Calendar. It makes it a lot easier to do workouts everyday (videos are assigned) as well as track my progress. Everything on Blogilates in completely free (yay!) and I hope to advance to the regular monthly calendar soon. I should try more recipes from there too...

Stats
.Weight: 117/118 lb, 53/53.5 kg
.BMI: 20.7/20.9
.Current Routine: Following Blogilates for Beginners Calendar, run 30 min/day, drink lots of water daily, fiber diet supplement 2x/day
.Goals: def more vegetables, soup & smaller portioned meals, start wearing those compression socks, more walks...

No comments:

Post a Comment