Monday, November 24, 2014

/Diet/ Weeks 15 & 16

Hello! This is a slightly late update..I was on a short trip to Northern California during the weekend and I could exactly blog. So, it's already been about four months into this diet. To be honest, there hasn't been much progress in terms of weight loss and I haven't been doing a lot of what I said I would....but! I have started and nearly completed the Blogilates for Beginners workout calendar! Oh my gosh, I'm on the last week of it and I'm surprised I kept up on it everyday.


It was really difficult at first, most of the workouts were painful and I felt terrible after doing them. After three and a half weeks, I've developed a routine and the workouts aren't so bad. There are some that I really didn't like so I just swapped them out with another video working out the same are on the body. The routine I've developed is doing all the exercises in the morning. I used to separate the workouts and do them throughout the day, but I figured I'd rather get everything done with once. The calendar is a helpful guide to keep you track with exercising. I like that the rest days have easy and healthy recipes to try. Some are tasty, but some weren't...probably because I messed them up since I don't usually have all the ingredients. What I like most about following Blogilates is that it's not too difficult and it's free. My body feels stronger and I'm more conscious about what I eat. I'm also doing more cardio! Though the running I usually do is on a break though...I'll get back to it soon enough.

Stats
.Weight: 117 lb/53 kg
.BMI: 20.7
.Current Routine: Following the Blogilates for Beginners calendar, leg exercises on the rest days, eating healthier
.Goals: Finish the beginner's calendar & move onto the regular one, more running, healthier & smaller portioned meals

No comments:

Post a Comment