Wednesday, November 12, 2014

/Skin/ Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream


this was purchased by me.

I got this soon after buying the Burt's Bees sensitive skin cleanser. I needed a new daily moisturizer at the time and I figured I would try something from the same sensitive line. I also happened to have a few coupons that saved me a good amount of money when purchasing this \(^^)/. So I've been using this for a couple months every morning and I'm ready to share my thoughts about this product.

This moisturizer costs around $15 and has 1.8 oz/50 g of moisturizer in it. The Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream is described as "clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin all day without causing redness or irritation". Additionally, it's fragrance free, allergy tested, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested.One of the main reasons I chose to get this is because it contains 99% natural ingredients. Here's the ingredient list:


I also like the fact that this is cruelty-free!


It comes in a cylindrical plastic bottle which is sturdy and light. This would be nice to travel with because you wouldn't have to worry about anything breaking and spiliing everywhere.

I was happily surprised to see that there are a lot of seals on the packaging.




This is a great preventative feature that makes it difficult for others to tamper with what's inside. It also lets you know that the bottle you've purchased is safe to use. I'm pleased to see that this packaging includes a pump to dispense the moisturizer. It's more sanitary than dipping fingers into a jar and you can easily control the amount of product you want. Now to the important part of this review: does this hydrate skin as well as it claims without causing irritation? Let's see! The moisturizer itself is a white cream.

it speeds easily on the skin and feels very light, getting absorbed. Even though this is described as being fragrance free, I can detect a faint scent of rice and something like almond milk. It basically smells like the sensitive cleanser.


It leaves the skin with a natural matte finish, it's not shiny as you can see in the picture above. The side with the moisturizer also has a softer, smoother feel. I like that this cream is light, but hydrating when applied. It doesn't feel greasy despite the fact that there is oil in the ingredients. After using this daily on my face for the past 5 or 6 months, I've never experienced any bad reactions. My skin simply feels comfortable and moisturized.

Overview
likes
.99% natural
.cruelty-free
.practical & sanitary packaging
.non-irritating
.available in most stores & online
.lightweight hydration
.comes with more than 1 oz/3o ml of product
.should last a long time

dislikes
.a little expensive for a drug store product
.has a light scent despite being labeled as fragrance free


bright young person loves it

this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment