Monday, January 5, 2015

/Announcement/ New Year! Also, Diet & New Stuff

Hello! It's been a while since I made a post...It's not because I was busy, but I didn't have anything prepared to post so I've been working on that lately. Happy (belated) New Year, though! So, for Christmas last month I was avle to receive a new camera! I finally have a DSLR and it has a 24.2 megapixel definition.



This is a tremendous upgrade to the digital camera I've been using so far. My old one was from 2009 (when I was studying abroad in Oxford at the time) and it's kind of falling apart so I was happy to get a new, nicer camera.


selfie w/ new camera!

I'm still reading the manual and getting used to using it, so I'll be gradually using it to take picture for this blog.

Also, I haven't been updating the status of my diet. With the New Year people make resolutions to eat healthier and be more active, but that's what I started doing a while ago. I think it's about 22 weeks in already...? Anyway, I'm still not near my goal of 108 lbs/49 kg (my weight is currently 118 lb/53.5 kg), but I am following the Blogilates workouts daily and incorporating better foods in my diet. I want follow meal plans/recipes from Whole Foods and the Blogilates website. And I got a new weight scale!


It's so pretty and accurate! I like using it even though seeing how much I weigh makes me anxious.
Well, thanks for checking out my blog and sharing this journey with me in beauty, style, and health. I'll be posting new stuff soon, namely reviews, so be patience and be sure to visit again~

No comments:

Post a Comment