Wednesday, December 6, 2017

/Lips/ On The Body x Kakao Friends Plumping Maximizer


this was purchased by me

First review for the revival of the blog! Let's get to it~

I actually bought this almost a year ago. You can find these Kakao Friends products all over in beauty shops and food marts and convenience stores. This product is one of many lippies available, but I picked this because it smells like mint chocolate!
I got it for around $8 for 8 g/.27 fl oz and it seems you can get it here for about the same price. The product dispenses from a small opening on a slated applicator.


easy control and apply

Unfortunately, I don't know what the ingredients are as I threw away the packaging and I can't find any sources online at the moment. I can say there is a bit of a tingly feeling with this on which is something most lip plumpers have.
Let's see how this looks on the lips. Here are mine without anything on. They look super dry.


before

This is what it looks like after one layer of the plumping maximizer.


My lips are smoothed out and glossy, but there's no other plumping visible. My lips are the same size...Aside from that, I really like that this is moisturizing. I use it to prep my lips for any gloss/tint/lipstick I put on. It's not very sticky, either, so I like to carry it with me on the go. I don't recommend this for plumping the lips, but it's pretty great for lip prep. It's also got the cutest Apeach tube and a delicious scent if you like chocolate.

Overview
likes
.cute packaging
.moisturizing & smoothing
.tasty scent
.easy to apply

dislikes
.a bit pricey
.no real lip plumping
.difficult to find outside of South Korea/Asia

bright young person loves it

this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment