Tuesday, November 14, 2017

/Announcement/ Back To It

I've been gone a long time. No lies. Since the last post, I moved to South Korea and have been living it up and down; getting my life ruined then built back up. At the start it was a wild ride with a lot of stress and little sleep.


hanboks at the palaces

Currently taking a break and trying to get back to internets blogging.

I'm going to make this post as short and information-filled as possible. Things we already know: currently living in Korea (Bundang area), taking a job from academy work. Now here's some of the fun stuff: I am now dog mom to 2 lovelies.
Samchi


(klein)spitz

And Chamchi.


long-haired chihuahua

They're both over a year old now and if you follow me on twitter I have pictures of them as puppies. Check out their Facebook page for more cute pictures and funny videos!

Next, I've been going to so many beauty stores. Olive Young, Lohb's, Etude House, Innisfree, Tony Moly, Nature Republic, Watsons. I've bought so many things that I've tried and haven't blogged about.


some of the stuffs I bought

And I regret that. I'll slowly be posting again about new stuff and my holy grail hair dye.

Finally, I'm going to try and solidify the rest of my future. School again? Possibly. All I know is I want to travel and experience the world. Like living and learning in different countries. And making lots of money.


via giphy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment