Tuesday, April 10, 2018

/Skin/ Tony Moly Wonder Rice Smoothing Toner


this was purchased by me.

I have been suffering from so much dry skin lately. It was towards the end of winter in Korea when I purchased this from Gmarket. It promises to clarify, hydrate, brighten, and soften. Plus it was on sale so I was basically sold. After using it in my skincare routine for a few months, here's what I think.

First, this comes with a looooooooooot of toner. There's 500ml of product and I was able to buy it for 9,900₩ and it came with a free gift (box of cotton pads). It selling for $23 on the U.S. Tony Moly website. Still not bad for the amount you're getting and there's free shipping with purchases over $50. I started using this in November 2017 and almost 5 months later there is
Upon opening, I was pleased to see there was a safety seal intact.


The toner is a milky white liquid and it smells like fruit loops (at least, that's what my boyfriend told me). It does have a fruity, sweet scent which I find pleasant. The complete ingredients are:
Water Disodium EDTA Glycerin Isopentyldiol C12-14 Pareth-12 Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate Water 1,2-Hexanediol Ethylhexylglycerin Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil Phenyl Trimethicone Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake) Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract Water Methylpropanediol

The key ingredients are fermented rice filtrate to hydrate & brighten and sugarcane, grape, apple extracts for exfoliation. The toner hasn't irritated my skin much and my skin feels smoother after. Here is a before and after comparison on the back of my hand. I used a bit on a cotton pad, which is how I usually apply to my face.


before/after in natural light

I was surprised by how you can immediately see the skin smoothed out. It felt much softer, too. The toner leaves a slight scent before going away in a few minutes. As the bottle is so big, you can use it for a long time and for different uses (soaking cotton pads/mask sheet and applying to skin).

Since I started using this, I really like that it's gentle and helping to hydrate my skin. The Tony Moly Wonder Toner is a great value as well. I would recommend this product for those with normal to combination skin as its smoothing and doesn't feel heavy. However, I need something more moisturizing for my face so I think I'll try the Tony Moly Wonder Ceramide Mocchi Toner next.

Overview
likes
.lots of product
.great value
.smoothes skin
.non-irritating
.multi-use


dislikes
.not hydrating enough for my skin
.scented
.more expensive outside of Korea

bright young person loves it

this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment