Wednesday, May 28, 2014

/Make-up/ Ardell 120 Demi Twin Pack of Lashes


this was purchased by me.

I bought these lashes a while ago at Ulta. They were discounted to around $3.99 then (I think they still are, but if not they're $5.99 per set) and I could not resist because they looked so full and fluttery.

Here are some close-ups of the lashes.




The individual lashes are long and wispy with the ends curled slightly upwards. The band is clear and thin so it's easy to blend in with your own lashes as well as comfortable to wear. There are instructions on the back of the package on how to apply the lashes.


One thing I thought was strange, however, was that the packaging stated that the lashes were made in either Indonesia, Sri Lanka, or China. It didn't specify where, just that it could be one of those places. I thought that was weird.

Let's see what it looks like on! This is a picture of my bare eyelashes. They've been curled, but there's no mascara on them.


natural lashes

Here I've applied one set of false eyelashes on the eye that's on the right side of the screen (which, in reality, is my left eye).



I like how the Ardell lashes add length and lift towards the end of my eye. It makes that eye look a little bit bigger, too.
Now this is what my eyes look like when they both have the false eyelashes on.


It's so fluttery. I really like the overall effect it has. Here's more close-up of the eyelashes when worn:


open


closed

These are also the most comfortable lashes I have ever worn. I can keep them on all day and suffer no irritation. These Ardell lashes look very natural when worn, like your lashes but much, much better. I was afraid they would look really fake because the lashes are very long and voluminous. They look great on, though.


I don't wear false eyelashes everyday, but these are so comfy to wear that I might choose them over all the others ones I have. As the lashes are reusable and this is a 2 pack I'll be able to wear them for a long time.

Overview
likes
.affordable
.comes with 2 sets of lashes
.comfortable
.natural-looking
.adds length & curl

dislikes
.I'm not sure where the lashes are made....

In case you're wondering, I'm wearing the GEO Starmish Black lenses in these pictures.

bright young person loves it

this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment