Thursday, November 6, 2014

/Lips/ NYX Paparazzi Extra Creamy Round Lipstick


this was purchased by me.

Yet another lipstick! Cannot get enough lipstick....Anyway, I bought this a while ago at Ulta. It wasn't on sale or anything, NYX lipsticks are fairly inexpensive in general, but after having a look at all the round lipsticks in the display I settled on this one. I thought the color was pretty & wearable so I bought it. Here's my review on it^^

This sells for $3.99 for .14 oz/ 4g of product. It has more lipstick in the tube that most brands and there are a wide array of colors to choose from. The color I picked, Paparazzi, is a bright neutral pink. I personally think it runs a little cooler then it's described.


This lipstick has a fairly strong scent, it has floral and powdery notes, but it disappears when applied to the lips. True to the name of this product, the lipstick is very creamy and glides on easily. Here's a swatch:


The color payoff is really nice, very true to the tube, and it's quite pigmented as well. Like all NYX make-up, this is cruelty-free which is nice because I know that now animals were harmed in the making of this. The lipstick was made in Taiwan and here's the ingredient list:

Let's have a look at the lipstick on my actual lips. For comparison, here are my bare lips:


natural light

These are my lips with one swipe of Paparazzi on the top & bottom:


natural light

I find this lipstick comfortable to wear. It's smooth and doesn't feel drying. There's a slight sheen to my lips which looks nice. I was surprised at how opaque the formula was on my lips. It covers my natural lip color very well. Another surprising good quality of this lipstick is that it's very long lasting. The color wears well through eating & drinking, staying on the lips for about 3.5 hours, which is great considering this is a lighter lipstick shade. This is my face look while wearing this lipstick:


This color looks really natural, it gives a very soft & pretty pink out.

Overview
likes
.affordable
.cruelty-free
.highly pigmented
.true to tube color on lips
.stays on a long time
.available in most stores
.glides on easily

dislikes
.heavily fragranced
.not very hydrating

bright young person loves it

this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment