Sunday, September 28, 2014

/Diet/ Weeks 10 & 11

Yes, I'm still doing a diet. I can't believe it's almost been 10 weeks! I've changed how many times I do diet posts. It's now biweekly (every two weeks) instead of weekly because it was getting too difficult keep up and this is primarily a beauty/make-up/style blog so I didn't want to flood it with diet stuff. To be honset, I don't see any significant progress in my diet. I seriously need a new weight scale because the one I'm using now isn't very accurate. Surprisingly, in the last two weeks I got down to 116 lbs/52.6 kg. I was thrilled that my weight had gone down then, but it's gone up a little since then (╥﹏╥).

I've been doing Blogilates everyday, 2-3 workouts/day, and I've noticed my body getting stronger, though not necessarily leaner. I've also been mindful of what I eat and snack on throughout the day. Here are my legs again. Have they gotten any thinner? ...I can't really tell...


Anyway, I'm going to continue this regime and incorporate more vegetables in my diet. I've been drinking a lot of water, especially before meals, and it's really helped to lessen my appetite and how much I eat.

Stats
Weight: 118 lb/53.5 kg
BMI: 20.9
Current routing: Blogilates, 30 min running,lots of water drinking, eating healthier (vegetables, fruits vs. too sugary/salty/carb-y foods)
Goals: more cardio & walking outside, eating more soups & salads, get a new weight scale soon, look for some compression socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment