Tuesday, March 3, 2015

/Announcement/ Upcoming Trip to....

Hello! If you've seen some of my tweets recently, I've been talking about going somewhere. And the big reveal....I'm off to Korea in a few weeks! I didn't think it was going to happen, honestly, it was kind of like a nice idea my boyfriend suggested and now it's a reality. Now, this isn't just a vacation where I go around seeing historic/interesting places, go shopping, and eat delicious things; I'm also scouting out potential jobs in major cities. Then I'm going to see various family and friends.
There's so much to do and plan out...I need to start making my packing list immediately. Do other people do that? Like, make a list of everything they need to pack so they don't forget something (I still forget to pack things, though)? Anyway, I may not have time to blog when I'm there so I'll try to squeeze in a few more reviews before then.

Seriously, I'm excited and terrified! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

No comments:

Post a Comment