Tuesday, May 14, 2013

/Style/ Earrings for Cheap

Earrings are something I've been avoiding for a long time. I wear my hair down 96.8% of the time so they wouldn't be seen. And my ears are quite sensitive; if I put on earrings with unorthodox components my ears turn red and it's uncomfortably painful (H&M earrings tend to do this to me). My desire to wear earrings again most likely stems from watching a certain Korean drama lately. the main, younger woman characters are always impeccably dressed (though, they do come from a wealthy family on the show). I suppose I'm inspired to be more frivolous with accessorizing.



The only cheapie earrings I've tried that have been relatively non-irritating are the ones from F21. You'd think that they'd hurt considering how cheap their wares are, but I was really surprised I could actually wear them. I picked up three on Saturday. The two on the left were on sale for $1.99 and at the Forever 21 I was at had an additional 30% off all sale items (more on that later). The pair on the right were about $3/4. I just lurve how sparkly they all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment