Friday, January 4, 2019

/Announcement/ 2019

Happy new year! I fell short of my goals for the blog this past year after promising to post weekly. I started working and it's been hard to schedule this in after a long day. Although I have been absent, there are still many things I want to blog about, not just beauty or skincare or style; I kind of want to branch into more lifestyle and personal topics kind of like what I used to do.


via pinimg

I'm at a weird point in my life right now, too, and the responsibilities are endless. Sometimes the blog doesn't have a priority, which is unfortunate. Anyway, there are still things I want to do and feature here. I'm thinking about also doing a end of the month post where I go over all the products I've finished and if I've liked them or not. I remember I wanted to do something similar with using a single brand for make up or skincare for a few weeks and see the results. Thinking about starting other projects, too. So many ideas....

I'll still try to do the weekly posting. Probably starting after this first post for 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment