Friday, April 19, 2013

/Make-up/ Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

This product was purchased by me.

When I first tried mascara, many years ago, I really hated it. It did nothing miraculous to my lashes and I hated getting it off at night. It was a waste of time for me. Oh, naïve high school girl. Mascara makes a major difference.
These days I can't get enough mascara and I've tried so many from high-end to cheapie drugstore brands. It's a bit embarrassing to admit that I often have two to three mascaras in rotational use. Anyway, this is a low-key mascara from Covergirl. It's not features on the top of the display with all the Lash Blasts, Clump Crushers, and Nature Luxes. One must stoop down to the dredges of the product display to find this red tube.


As per the Covergirl website, "For big, bold, thick lashes, Super Thick Lash is the one. Its Lash Builder brush separates, defines, and reaches for those little lashes." Let's see if it does any of that.


Here are my lashes sans any mascara or curling.

In the picture above, my lashes seem to be non-existent. They exist. So, here's the result after applying mascara on my right lashes:


So here I've applied a few copious coats of mascara (though I didn't dip the brush in for more product nor curl my eyelashes). There's already quite a big difference between the two lashes as the right side shows them lifted and somewhat curled, but it doesn't seem to have much volume. This is what both lashes look like with mascara applied:


Look at that. Definitely some lash visibility and curl happening. As I've been using this mascara for about two months, it's something I reach for often to lift my lashes to make them appear lusher. I like that this formula doesn't clump up and it sort of lengthens, even though it doesn't really claim to do that. I just wish it really made my lashes super thick. This is a decent product for those who already have fairly thick lash line and would like to add a little length. This mascara holds a curl from an eyelash curler well, too. Super Thick Lash is a great as an everyday mascara for naturally visible lashes. It's a got a good price as it's about $5.

bright young person loves it

this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment