Wednesday, April 17, 2013

/Hair/ 365 Herbal Mint Conditioner

This product was purchased by me.


I absolutely adore this conditioner. I've been using it about four years now and every time I try a new conditioner my hair feels sticky and dull as opposed to silky and shiny. I started using this because I had just learned about the harm parabens and sulfates cause our bodies. This wasn't the first conditioner from Whole Foods I tried. The citrus one did not impress me and I wasn't sure if I'd like this either. I don't typically like minty, herby scents on my hair; I normally gravitate towards fruity, floral (I was easily influenced by Herbal Essessences as a young one in the 90s), and sometimes gourmand-ish aromas (is it a bit odd that I like my hair to smell good enough to eat?). The scent of this product has some herb notes and the crispness of peppermint. When I sniff it, it's sort of reminiscent of gum, but in a fresh way. It isn't overpowering at all as it doesn't clash with the scent of my shampoo nor does it linger for too long after washing my hair.


Apparently there are three different types of mint oils in this. I had no idea until now.
It says this on the bottle: "Your daily shower never felt thus good. Our herbal mint conditioner, with aloe vera and vitamin B, restores moisture and shine, while peppermint essential oil leaves a clean, refreshing scent." Well, this does a wonderful job of keeping my hair soft, shiny, and clean. I definitely recommend trying this or any of the 365 Everyday Value Products if you're looking for a paraben, sulfate, artificial fragrance, and cruelty free products.


This is a hair care product I always come back to whenever my hair acts up. I get the 32 oz. size because it's got a good price ($5.99) and it last me a loooooong time (6-7 months when I wash my hair 3 times a week). A good value with good ingredients gets lots of hearts from me.

bright young person loves it

this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment