Wednesday, April 24, 2013

/Skin/ La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream


This product was purchased by me.

I actually got this almost five months ago because my skin was really acting all crazy. In case you missed my intro where I explained quite a bit about my conditions, I have combination/oily skin that is prone to break-outs and is very sensitive. At the time of purchase, the skin around my jawline was dry and irritated with small blemishes forming there as well. The rest of my face was relatively normal, but everything I tried did nothing to alleviate the pain or heal my skin. I was using the cetaphil cleanser then, mostly because I wanted to finish the product as it was part of a double pack from Costco, and it seemed to just keep my skin clean rather than help my problem. I did a little research and settled on getting this La Roche-Posay cleanser ($23.95). It was expensive, yes, probably among one of the most expensive cleansers I've ever bought, but I needed the help, trusting this would finally do something about my uncomfortable skin.


no parabens or fragrances

When I first tried it, I was so happy that my skin didn't sting or have any horrible reaction. I would even say this foaming cleanser was rather soothing considering all that I'd done to my face thus far. It rinsed off easily, leaving my skin feeling soft and supple, not at all dry or uncomfortable. In about two weeks my skin had been on the mend for better (when used in conjunction with a FAB cream and daily yogurt face masks). Once my skin had been balanced, dry, itchy patches basically gone, I stopped using the cleanser everyday. It was ok for while, but my skin has been a little crazy lately so I've switched back to this and yogurt masks. All in all, La Roche-Posay's Toleriane purifying foaming cream is great. It doesn't irritate and does what it promises to do on the tube for those with sensitive combination to oily skin. Definitely one of the miracle workers in my skincare regime

bright young person loves it

this much

No comments:

Post a Comment