Monday, October 21, 2013

/Style/ Un Nuovo Cappello

I happened to be browsing places yesterday and I went into Marshall's. After fluttering around shoes and the beauty section, I chanced to spy this little woolly hat. On a whim, I tried it on:


It looked cute. I held onto the hat throughout my time in the store, really liking it yet unsure if I was willing to spend $15 on it (the discounted price was still high for me...). In the end, this happened:


I ended up liking the hat too much to go home without it. Supposedly, the hat was made in Italy and it's from a mix of some alpaca and wool. I simply think I look cute when I wear it.


Since I live in L.A., though, I might not have the opportunity to wear it often. It doesn't exactly get cold here in the autumn/winter months and my hair is so thick it basically acts like a natural hat....Oh well. This hat might be useful if I ever venture to the Midwest/East Coast, Europe, or South Korea again.

No comments:

Post a Comment